Lifestyle is what we pay for; A life is what pays you. #beglorious
Nothing like some hot mint tea, to help you relax for your full day of traveling ahead. 4:30am wake up call 📣
Tebak ini ekspresi gue pas lagi nonton apa?
A. Film action
C. Video di Youtube
D. ______________ (isi sendiri)
Tapi emang paling males keluar rumah kalo udah nonton marathon film atau serial favorit kita di kamar. Apalagi semenjak ada internet fiber optik super cepat dari @xlhomepow
yang kecepatannya up to 300 Mbps di rumah. Segala jenis film dan serial TV bisa gue tonton sampe puas tanpa nge-lag hanya dengan bayar Rp300ribu perbulan. Binge watching jaman now banget nih!
#TE #experiencelife #lebihPOW
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. #Tuesdaythoughts
note to self: healing isn’t linear. give yourself permission to stand at every peak + bloom in every valley w/ love, understanding, and self-trust.
I don’t know why snorkeling with sea turtles, Wasn’t on my bucket list. But I can say it was a amazing moment and one that I won’t be able to forget!
The world is amazing ! ❤️
for content like this
Tag Your best adventure's photo with #mwadventure
All right reserved to their respective owners , Dm for Tag 📌
Sunrise is only seen by me when I sleep outside. I got this shot after a night on the deck of a house boat. All the kids and my husband we still sacked out and I couldn’t sleep anymore. Nature is a show off and sometimes she needs an audience 😂. #daybreak #itstooearly #beautyinnature #lakepowell
The Venice Canals in Southern California putting on a show at sundown. | Photo by @michaelste
What are your comments?
Seeking a new open road to #travel
? Visit our #ExperienceLife
blog for a #roadwarrior
's west-side travel guide from Sacramento to sunny San Francisco! Seasoned #RV
is taking the wheel and sharing the best spots to stop by along the way! | 📸: @lamesarv
| 🗺: Sacramento, CA
Blue hour at Vernazza | Photo by @sassychris1
What do think of this?
Describe your perfect vacation | Photo by @sassychris1
at Katamaran Resort 🔥👍❤
Shoot a comment about this!
Tuffy (dog) hanging out at Metate Arch, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Utah by @christinekenyonphoto
Verdon, Provence, France
Click that ♥ button if you really like this
The cutest cafe I’ve ever seen🍰🇬🇧
It takes openness to both receive and give love. Be open to experiencing the depth of love in your life and allow it to strengthen your resolve to live your best life. 💓 And as you experience this love, allow it to expand and touch others, igniting the courage that resides within you to take the steps to get there.
Could you wake up to this view? Camping + beach = the dream.
Tag a friend below you want to go off the grid with & we’ll shoot you a $50 off promo code for our Malibu Surf/Yoga Retreat this weekend.
Ways to practice becoming more mindful .
1. Taking walks outside in nature and becoming aware of your surroundings - walking outside is very therapeutic .
2. Stay present and in the moment, even when you find your mind drifting off. Try doing this for 5-10 mins every day and increase your time with experience, you will get better with time and this will help you to control thinking about the past and worrying about the future
3. Get creative. When you are creating something, your mind is focused and keeping you in a present state
4. BREATHE DEEPLY. Practice the 4:7:8 technique. Breathe in for 4. Hold for 7. Exhale for 8. This diaphragmatic breathing helps your breath to become less shallow and you to become calmer, again while keeping you in a present state of mind
5. Disconnect from your phone! .
6. Be bored. Being bored stimulates the mind to become potentially creative while also primes the mind to reflect and be calm without getting into your head too much
7. Do not multitask! Focus on one thing at a time and do not drain your mind or your body trying to do too many things at once. This is not a mindful practice
8. Allow yourself to feel and don’t be ashamed of it. Accept your feelings, good or bad, this will help you stay in the present moment, and simply know that feelings are not a permanent, anything can change in a moments notice
Simply relax and pay as much attention as you can to just what is here now. Whatever form that takes. Allow yourself to experience life directly as it unfolds, paying careful and open-hearted attention.
#mindfulness #practice #acceptance #selflove #presentmoment #live #breathein #exhale #breathedeeply #experiencelife #changeisgood #mindful #meditation #kaitlinsjourney
Hola Espana! 🇪🇸
Can't get enough of this spectacular architecture
I don’t draw, but I drew a thing and I’m oddly proud of it 🌙 I think it’s simply because I tried to do something I am not good at doing ... Isn’t it strange how satisfying that can be??!
🎨Art inspo from @lauraklinke_art #drawthisinyourstyle