Still on the fence about throwing a winter wedding? Then you'll warm right up to these winter wedding advantages. From less stress over the weather to better venue rates, here's why you'll be grateful to get married in the winter season. Consider these 5 nuggets!
1. Less Stress-winter weddings is the lack of stress about the elements since they typically take place inside.
2. No Humidity-winter wedding perks is the lack of humidity, which, if you're from the south, you know is a huge plus. Both your hair and makeup will thank you.
3. More Venue Dates & Better Rates-most locations and vendors book up quickly during the summer months at a high rate, whereas those same locations and vendors are available for a lower price during the colder months.
4. Bonus (and Free!) Decorations-Although the time of year might not be the reason you chose a winter wedding, there are many benefits to a celebration aligned with the holidays, “For one, any venue you select will most likely be decorated for the holiday season adding a more celebratory feel to your special day." And, at no cost to you!
5. Cheaper Travel and Accommodations-Travel and hotel stays are at peak pricing in the summer, when school is out and families take their vacation. Thus, "winter weddings allow guests to take advantage of off-season pricing for their travel and accommodation options." This is a win-win for everyone, we think!
Hopefully these nuggets gave insight to nuptials in the winter season.
Call us today ...We are creating beautiful luxury affordable packages for you. Whether it’s in the courthouse or your favorite venue, we offer the entire line for making your day the best day ever and guess what....It’s affordable ❤️ Event Planner & Designer|| @eventsbyjuana_
Photographer || @cameronjohnsonphoto
#luxuryweddings #luxury #elegance #wedding #nola #eventprofs #love #bride #nolaweddings #secondline #footwork #umbrella #eventspro #likes #likeforfollow #instagood #bling #munaluchibride #instagram #ido #eventplanner #nolaeventplanner #luxuryplanner #designer #nolabride #nolaweddings #southernbride #lawfullywedded #vintage