When was the last time you had mind-blowing 🤯 vegetarian 🌱 food? For those of you who are rolling 🙄 their eyes, muttering ‘mind blowing and vegetarian don’t go together😬,’ you really should check into Rajdhani Street (@rajdhanistreet
) located in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) area.
To begin with, their vibrant Indian 🇮🇳 interiors had our expectations a notch higher than it already was. And we weren’t a bit disappointed.
We thoroughly enjoyed each and every item we tried. Here is a list of some of their enticing stuff:
1. Pizza Dokhla 🍕 (AED 18)
2. Chilli Cheese Khari 🧀 (AED 15)
3. Kothimbir Wadi (AED 15)
4. Pav Bhaji Fondue (AED 25)
5. Paneer Cheese ka Lifafa (AED 18)
6. Kadai Paneer and Baby Corn Rolls 🌽 (AED 12)
7. Curries that can accompany their delicious rotis: subzio ka milap, alo jeera bhaji, paneer butter masala, methi malai mutter (approx. AED 30 each).
8. Desserts🍨: jalebi with rabdi malpua with rabdi and rabdi gulab jamun (approx. AED 20 each).
9. Drinks🍹: Masala Thumbs Up, Hara Pudina Shikanji , Maharaja Lassi (AED 12 each)
Based on Indian Street food theme, this restaurant serves authentic veg 🌱 food with Jain options as well.
Moreover, the food is super affordable as well 😁.
Thank you @foodyguydubai
for the invite.
Summing it up for you:
Ambience - 8/10
Food - 9.5/10
Service - 9/10
Overall - 9/10