That day on holiday when Mum and Dad had the girls and Gareth and I literally just got lost walking around all the back streets in Palma - oh to dilly dally like that today!
Social media has become one of the most powerful tool/platform that we millennials are using today. In times of happiness, love, anger, sadness, awe, etc...
But, can you just at least say it to yourself? “I post to inspire, and not for these:
It doesn’t matter how influential you are, or may have only one audience on your daily feeds. What matters most is the content of what you are posting. Don’t think about how people would react to it, just do your thing and make sure that you have nothing but good intentions.
Let us not use social media as a platform to fight with one another, and to spread negative vibes...
Let’s use it to our own advantage.
#instapic #instaphoto #mydubai #uae #expat #pinoy #expatlife #shotoniphone #dubaiexpatphotos #dubaiexpatphotographer #dubaiexpatphotography #summer
#photography #calligraphy #writing #lettering #dubaicalligrapher #dubaicalligraphy #calligrapher #tombow #watercolorbrush #dualbrush
A few of my favourite things: - red
- ruffles - one shoulder - banana leaf print
And this top has it all that’s why I ❤️
From Ella Moon @shopbop
I have always loved sangria and my love has just grown since coming back from a 5 week trip to Mallorca and drinking it by the bucket load! So I have learnt how to make it myself and this is how I do it:
Your choice of white, red wine or fizz (1 bottle)
Optional: shot if brandy
1/2 liter ginger ale or club soda or 7up if that’s all you’ve got
Fruit of your choice but lemon and lime are probably best! (I only had strawberries)
Finally tastes better with sugar but not great for the diet!
What to wear when you go out without your kids? Well I choose things I can’t wear with them and this backless jumpsuit would be one - one swift baby paw and two puppies are on show!
My top picks for restaurants in the Palma region of Mallorca if you happen to be going are listed below: Note these are just the places we went to and shared in my instastories- I’m sure their are many more and these are in no particular order...
1) Lila portals - amazing setting and views in Puerto Portals
2) Baiben Restaurant - delicious food and top location in Puerto Portals
3) Restaurante Il Paradiso - extremely romantic
4) Restaurante Illeta - 360 views of the sea in camp Der Mar
5) Mar de Nudos - looking over Palmas port
6) Rooftop Terrace – Sushi Bar - as the name suggests you can guess where this, in Palma
7) Purobeach Palma & Purobeach Illetes - we actually didn’t have time to go here bit this is on my wish list near to Palma
8) El Balcón de María - the best place if you are with kids as it has a soft play area inside in Santa Ponsa
9) Restaurant Villa Italia - Seaview boutique hotel and excellent restaurant in Puerto Andratx
10) S’eponja - this one in the picture, another for great views and right on the beach in Puerto Portals
The last few days dressing for the beach when id been on holiday for 2 months.... what to f’ing wear?? For me: Definitely a swimsuit, something with a funky pattern and shoulder detail with high waisted shorts to all hid the tummy bulge!
This is my motto at the moment - I’m currently embarking on setting up a small business and believe sacrifices will have to be made if I have a chance to succeed! Because if it was easy then everyone would be successful right!
Love this dress from @freepeople
it’s just a really nice smart casual dress, you know the kind when you want to look nice but don’t want to go #ott
and also just want to look like minimal effort! #giftedviashopbop
Thoughts on bum bags?
You want to here mine?
1) Took me bloody ages to follow the trend (I am normally like I’m NEVER buying that,it’s a ridiculous trend and then 1 year later...) 2) They are great when you have babies and have a baby bag with a million and one pockets and just need easy access to wallet and phone
3) Great not having to faff around with a Handel
4) People think your hip (maybe or and idiot!)
5) Snapped/looked at from the wrong angle and you can look 2 dresses bigger!
This one here was £16 from ASOS and last minute purchase for the holiday - overall I am a new fan!
Yes I have been banging on about this place but I am well and truel converted
I’m very excited about hopefully working with @cocobowbags
again soon - they are without a doubt the best mummy bags I have seen!
The weather is glorious, the wine is cheap, the food is yummy, views like this, the locals are friendly... I could go on but you get the idea #ilovemallorca
“Be a pineapple: Stand Tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside”