“It has always fascinated us for its sensuality & feminity, and for this reason, it has become a color rather than a print” - Domenico Dolce (Dolce&Gabbana).
Leopard is back again on catwalks & seems will always be in style.
Personally I do like animal prints, however, for my clients usually I’m very careful to recommend it. Simple mistake in wearing it can cause vulgar and cheap look.
Want to experiment with leopard? Follow next simple rules:
- stick to a single animal print item
- mix with neutral & #monochrome
colors (black, white, navy, beige, camel brown)
- avoid combinations with other bright prints
- don’t reveal too much body (print itself already attracts attention)
- choose metal or leather accessories to accompany style (gold jewelry, leather belts)
- shoes & bags take toned-down
If still have doubts, drop me a message to consult about your look.