Answer to the previous Before and After challenge....
1. Seinfeld - Here come da judge, here come da judge
2. DC Comics - Judge Dredd
3. Answer - Here come da judge, here come da Judge Dredd ( or if you'd like, Here come da Judge Dredd, Here come da Judge Dredd)
Shout-out to @humpbowl_mike
who had the correct answer 👏👏👏👏
Today's Before and After challenge....
1. DC Comics - Introduced in 2003 on the animated Justice League, this alternate version of the Justice League was later adapted in the comics and designated as residing on Earth-50. (2 words)
2. Seinfeld - In the second season episode, The Apartment, Jerry and George argue over which of them was the more foolish. George says, "...please, a little respect. For I am, Costanza, ...." (4 words)
3. Put the two together and you will have your answer. Shout-out to the first three to give the correct answer. The answer to today's challenge will be provided next week along with a new challenge. Good luck! .
#seinfeld #dccomics #beforeandafter
#dcau #alternateearth #earth50
#seinfeldtheapartment #georgecostanza #costanza