I’m having a lazy Saturday and I’m craving a good brunch! So I thought I’d share some of the sweet treats I’d love to have on my brunch table. 🤗
Brunch Series #3
- The ultimate showstopper! *cue fireworks* A crème brûlée crêpe stack! Over 15 layers of crêpes and each one has a deliciously rich crème pâtissière filling, complete with a caramelised top. An ode to my imaginary French side. If this isn’t brunch goals I don’t know what is 💥💥
Our signature savoury chicken crepe stack. Visit us to enjoy in house or make it an easy meal to takeaway. Open till 5pm
MATCHA CREPE CAKE w/ COCONUT CREAM | Light, creamy and perfect for this heatwave. I made this Matcha crêpe stack for Jack because his favourite food are pancakes (or anything that resembles a pancake) and he always asks for pancakes on the weekend. I’m planning to make a crêpe stack for a birthday and wanted to try the recipe beforehand. Here’s what I came up with.
For the crêpes:
• 1 cup gluten free flour mix
• 2 eggs or vegan egg replacement
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1 Tbsp Matcha powder
• 1 cup plant based milk (I used cashew)
• pinch sea salt
For the coconut filling:
• 2 cups @coyo_is_coconuts
• 4 Tbsp desiccated coconut
• ¼ tsp vanilla paste
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
1. Mix all dry ingredients together (be sure to sift Matcha powder through a mesh sieve).
2. Then add liquid ingredients and whisk until well combined.
3. Let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Use a 1/3 cup measure to scoop batter onto pancake pan, swirling the skillet as you add the batter to evenly coat the bottom of the pan.
5. Repeat until batter is used up.
6. Let the crêpes cool before you start stacking them.
7. For the coconut filling, whist all ingredients together.
8. To assemble, place the first crepe layer onto your serving platter and spread about 3 Tbsp of coconut filling between each crepe until all 15 crepes are used up.
9. Dust with Matcha powder and served chilled.
#matcha #crepe #creapecake #crepestack #pancakestack #matchacrepes #crêpe #crêpecake #crêpes #matchacrêpe #matchatea #matchagreentea #coconutyoghurt #dairyfree #greenfood #wbgreenseries
🎈The Leaning Pancake Tower🎈 Our morning started with celebrating the amazing little/ big girl turning FOUR!! She’s been waiting and waiting.. she’s claimed that she hasn’t had a birthday in YEARS and that it’s not fair 😂 She loved her pancake stack this morning, wrapping paper was flying and squeals of excitement could probably be heard by neighbours 💜 Pool party happening this weekend, fingers crossed for ☀️ ☀️ 🤞🏼🤞🏼
GET EXCITED! 🥞 We have a whole bunch of delicious new recipes to share with you over this coming weeks & months, including this yummy Mascarpone Lemon Crepes Stack! #TheTatuaTouch
My Easter crepe stack!!! This one is made with tapioca crepes and taro coconut cream which gives it that gorgeous purple colour not to mention super delish 😋 served with a palm sugar syrup and sliced almonds So it's kinda like a deconstructed sago pudding. Best part is that it's refined sugar free and dairy free, which is much needed this weekend 😂🎂🍰 hope you all have a blessed Easter and here's to more experiments!! #foodadventures #sagopudding #deconstructed #foodexperiments #taro #easter #crepestack
Ube mille crepes was good, but this chocolate version went better with coffee. #papermooncafeph
Mmm crepe cake😍 I made this on my 100th day in a row of making pancakes and it was good! Did you know that there is foolproof technique to making crepes? I explain the details and list the recipe for these buckwheat crepes at 👉 www.100daysofpancakes.com 👈