I decided it's time to show my face again and share #fridayintroductions
5 things about myself that I thought y'all might find interesting (and if you don't I'm not offended, lol). Let me know in the comments. 😄
1. I've been playing piano since I was 7 and have taught lessons for 5 years. Music is one of the best things in life, right? Right!
2. Last year I had the opportunity to travel to China for 2 weeks to help care for orphaned babies, and I also celebrated my 19th birthday there. 💯
3. I've traveled to 35 of the 50 states.
4. Food is about the next best thing to music and relationships. My high metabolism let's me enjoy lots of snacks and I'm pretty cool with that.
5. I'm the type of person that will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday.
Have an awesome weekend and never forget to be kind!
I love this shot of the Peach Blossom lace style headband. Liz's dark hair shows off this delicate color perfectly! / / /
All lace headbands are available for custom width.
Meet my incredible older sister Rachel. She's the one behind the camera of the majority of pictures I post. Also, most of the design and text images are her work. She gives solid moral support and is all-around a you're-missing-out if you don't have a sister like her. I thank God for the blessing she is in my life, from coworker fun to late night talks in bed.💯 Rach, you're amazing!
Hello Monday! And hi friends.✋Does anyone else feel like the weekend went much too fast?
I'm back at my office job this morning drinking coffee (and burning my tongue), and am planning on making it a good day. I have so much to be thankful for, so why let anything stand in the way of joy? Like last week when we had a beautiful evening for pictures.
My gorgeous friend Elizabeth modeling a Peach Blossom lace headband. 😍