Hi Guys! Today I am sharing with you five of my favorite things! This is something new I will be doing every Friday along with sharing these items on the blog and channel!
1) Computer/Desk mat- clearly I have an obsession with blush and nude tones. I have a giant white desk that is prone to scratches, ink stains, and sometimes the occasional spray of glue or glitter from my DIY crafts. This can be found on Amazon!
2) Perfect blush color cardigan, this is another impulse buy from Amazon. I have this in about three different colors, but this one is my favorite. It’s the perfect neutral and blush color that goes great with jeans, white capris, khakis, and even camo! The cardigan is super lightweight and easy to dress up or down. I will be buying more of these, and maybe even a backup in this same color!! The gold snapping buttons are the perfect touch. It’s practical and cute and definitely something you can wear year round.
3) Gabrielle Chanel Perfume is my signature fragrance and I get so many compliments when I wear it. It’s a great scent for year-round wear and it’s the perfect blend of romance, woodsy, and luxury. Every time I spray this perfume I feel like I’m walking through Neiman Marcus! I ordered mine online from Sephora, but you can find this scent at Nordstrom’s too.
4) Pantene Rescue Shots-I have heard so many great things about the rescue shots for damaged hair. After searching in various drugstores like Walgreens and CVS, I discovered that everyone else loved them too! They were sold out everywhere. I ended up buying a bunch online through Walgreens, they even had them with a promotion of buy one, get one ½ off!
5) Sam Edelman Gigi Thong Sandals- I love these super cute sandals and I can’t wait to wear these babies on my vacations this year. I actually ran across this pair when looking for another pair online. So naturally, I got them both! Another addiction I have is with cheetah print, gold studs, and sandals. These sandals will go great with jeans, shorts, capris, and summer dresses. I found this beautiful pair at Nordstrom’s online! Get them fast because they are selling out quickly!