Honey chilli potatoes 😍😍 Every Indian has once been to an Indo-Chinese restaurant and definitely called for this dish because it’s SO DAMN GOOD!
Here’s how to make it!
1 1/2 cup ready to make french fries, fried
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
2 green chillies, slit lengthwise
1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds
1/3 cup sliced onions
1/3 cup sliced capsicum
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 tsp cornflour
1/2 tbsp honey
1/3 cup finely chopped spring onion greens
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the garlic, green chillies and sesame seeds and saute on a high flame for 30 seconds but make sure they do not burn. The oil has to be really hot when you add these ingredients. but make sure they do not burn.
2. Add the onion and capsicum and saute on a high flame for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Reduce the flame, add the soy sauce,1/3 cup water, chilli flakes, ketchup, 1/2 tsp sugar, pepper and salt and cook it for about 1 minute.
4. In a seperate bowl, mix the corn flour with 3 tbsp of water and the this cornflour slurry to the pan, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes on a slow flame or till the sauce thickens.
5. Add the honey, spring onion greens and mix well.
6. Add the french fries, toss and coat well with the sauce. Serve hot and enjoy!
#vegetarianrecipes #vegetarian #ramenhairedgirl #chillipotato #fries #frenchfries #friesbeforeguys #honeychillifries #chilli #spicyfood #indianfood #chinesefood #paneerchilly #mumbaifoodie #foodtalkindia #foodbossindia #vegan #veganfood #foodofmumbai #munchymumbai #springonions #sesame #capsicum #onions