The sunsets in Colorado are really striking wouldn’t you agree?
I often get asked why we #glamp
? Here are my top 10 reasons why I love it so much! Watching my stories to see behind the scenes of our trip #glamping #campingmemories #whyglamp #rvlife #rvtop10 #thebestlife #rvliving #roadtrippers #campingworld #campingfun #greatoutdoors #campingtips #glampingfun #ruthietravels #rvtravels #instagood #houseonwheels #roadtripphotography
1. It takes me away from all my responsibilities. Owning my own design firm is very stressful. Being in nature totally relaxes me and makes me disconnect from all the hats I wear.
2. Forces you to focus on the important things in life like good conversation without interruptions and the beauty of giving someone your undivided attention.
3. It keeps me reminded that the simple life is more rewarding than all the stuff money can buy.
4. We cook on an open fire and share good food together.
5. I love traveling and enjoy seeing new places and good scenery.
6. Being in nature makes everyone relax and you see each other for who you really are. The good and the bad 😍
7. You lose all track of time and eat and sleep whenever your body says it’s time.
8. The stars are spectacular!
9. You realize that life is too rushed and being a part of the “busy life” is a choice.
10. The memories are priceless. We started camping with our girls before they could even walk. The laughter we have around the fire is even better than sitting around a table at home or at a restaurant.
Appreciate all the activity everyone... The small top zips are flying out. 1000 Cordura with all US sourced fabric and webbing..... Proudly made here in Birmingham, AL