After a weekend away with my husband (sans kids) 🙌🏻, I needed to hit the reset button. Too much indulging called for a humongous salad packed with all kinds of roasted seasonal veggies. I chose a few of our favorites, paired them with some Manchego cheese, a homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette, and garlic toast. It’s just what we needed. ☺️ This recipe also features the Marinated Onions from . •
1 small Red Onion sliced
1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp Dried Oregano
3/4 cup and 1/4 cup Olive Oil divided
2 Zucchini Squash quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 lb Cremini Mushrooms washed and sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 Red Bell Pepper seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup Small Tomatoes
3 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
3 cloves Garlic minced, divided
1 cup Frozen corn thawed
5 oz Baby Lettuce Leaves
2 oz Baby Arugula
6 oz Manchego cheese sliced
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp Honey
3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 tsp Salt & Pepper plus more to taste
4-6 slices of rustic bread
1. Make marinated onions by placing red onions in a small bowl. Whisk the 3/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, and oregano. Pour over the onions ensuring they’re submerged. Marinate at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, and bell pepper with Grapeseed Oil and about 2 cloves of the minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
3. To make dressing, whisk 1 garlic clove minced with Dijon Mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 cup olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Toast the bread slices then gently rub a garlic clove on one side of them.
5. Assemble salad by layering baby lettuce, arugula, roasted veggies, corn, Manchego cheese, marinated onions, and garlic toasts. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette.
👉 Follow @hiimclara_us
👉 Repost from @craveworthybites
#tasty #gastronomia #eating #beautifulcuisines #instayum #buzzfeast #f52grams #delish #comida #mealprep #top_food_of_instagram #thekitchn #foodvsco #insta_foodandplaces #yahoofood #comfo