THE STARTER KIT IS CHANGING!
The last time the starter kit was updated was 2015. It was an exciting time! That kit has served us SO WELL as the bread and butter of our business and as peoples' first introduction to the oily lifestyle. It has helped get oils into SO many new homes. We love you, Starter Kit!
This time, it's a HUGE UPGRADE! ⠀⠀
- A blend of Spruce, Rosewood, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense (a great way to get Frank into your daily routine for CHEAP!)
- It's one of the most popular scents. Amazing amazing amazing for smell alone!
- Referred to as a "chiropractor in a bottle" because of how we feel it aligns our bodies and minds
⠀⠀ - Promotes feelings of bravery.
- Helps with occasional soreness! Runners, swimmers, pogo-stick jumpers, this one's for you. Add it to some PanAway and Copaiba in a cream.... it's good.
PEACE & CALMING:
- A gentle, sweet blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. ⠀⠀
- Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study
- Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family
Here's a few more big changes that make this kit NEW!
-It has a newly designed outer sleeve
-New tray that folds into a neat design and can stand
-Copaiba was removed due to supply restraints. Took away ONE oil, and replaced it with TWO rockstar oils -- we'll take it!
-Citrus Fresh is now a vitality
-Underneath there is now a Thieves Hand Purifier with the Ningxia Packets, Thieves Cleaner Sample and Stress Away. Also underneath the tray of oils is TWO roller fitments and the P&C. The cumbersome sample bottles and cards are gone to make room for this greatness.
-Also now included is a New lifestyle booklet to get new members started off on the right track!
With the new design of the kit, extras and adding the elite Valor and Peace & Calming (12 oils in the kit now!), that's an increased value of $90!!! Total, the kit is now worth over $400.
ALL THAT EXTRA VALUE, and the price is only increasing $5. ⠀⠀
Price of the new kit: $165!!! 😍🎉
Jeszcze będąc w ciąży zakładałam, że chciałabym karmić Pampucha piersią około roku. Czy to długo, czy krótko, nie o tym ma być mowa, każda mama ma swoje plany i odczucia z tym związane. Roczek mamy za dwa tygodnie, a ja nie mam pojęcia jak miałabym to zakończyć 🤦♀️ Od momentu przyjścia na świat nasz Gucisław jest cycoholikiem, jakich mało...Gdy go położyli na mnie chwilę po przewiezieniu na salę poooeracyjna, ruchem robaczkowym doczołgał się do cycka i w zasadzie mógłby się z nim od tego momentu nie rozstawać... Cycoch jest lekiem na całe zło - na złe samopoczucie, kiepski dzień, brak apetytu, potrzebę bliskości itp itd... zasypianie też związane jest z ciumkaniem, nocne pobudki również. Co więcej smoczek został naturalnie wyeliminowany, a każda butla jest nie do zaakceptowania. No i co? Jak takie dziecko odstawić? Wyobrażam sobie ten lament, awantury i łzy i aż mi się słabo robi na samą myśl... Kto ma jeszcze w domu gatunek cycoholicus maniakalus? #baby #babyboy #mybaby #mybabyboy #myson #littlebaby #breastfeeding #matkapolka #momlife #mommysboy #kidslife #matkapolkapampuchowa #pampuszek #pampuniowelove #mommyandme #minime #motherhoodthroughinstagram #motherhoodthroughletterboards #letterboard #cycoholik #karmieniepiersią #dylematymatki #myeverything #mojewszystko #boymom #boymomlife #synek #synekmamusi
Do you even prep bro? Cuuzzz I don’t 🤷🏼♀️ okay I do... but in the laziest way possible! Even when I had all the baby-less time in the world, I still tried to find a way to prep food for the week without spending 3 hours cooking & cleaning 🙆🏼♀️ I just shared my favorite snack/cooking hacks to stay prepped with the ladies in my holistic nutrition/fitness challenge... here are a few I’ll share with my fellow “meal prep haters”:
1. Chop up some veggies when get home from the store. Put them on the middle shelf, front and center. Easy to see, easy to grab. You can snack on them, throw them into a salad or a bowl or a stir fry etc 🥕🥦🥒
2. Either make or get a premixed salad & put it in a large Tupperware withOUT dressing. Take it out as needed: quick meal, prep for work or a long outing... throw some protein on top & dressing on the side... good to go👌🏼👌🏼🥗 . .
3. Snack-smart! My fav snacks right now are the dehydrated beets & broccoli florets from @traderjoes
! They’re yummy & satisfy my crunchy/salty cravings... & they’re veggies! 🥦🙌🏼 . .
4. My plant based superfood protein blend is legit my savior. Sometimes it’s the only trick I got 🤷🏼♀️ either in a smoothie, a bowl mixed with yogurt, or as a dessert 🍨 it’s a nutrient punch to the face!🥗🤜🏼🙇🏼♀️ . .
5. One a little obvious but it helps, bulk cook some rice or quinoa or whatever staple you love so you can easily whip up a healthy bowl or hearty salad for lunch ✨✨
STORM PREP ❄️ || Did you know that in addition to being one of the most highly sought after motivational speakers and best selling authors @msrachelhollis
(yes THAT Rachel Hollis) got started as a food blogger?!🍴As if she didn’t inspire me enough already, the fact that she started her career in the same way that I REstarted mine gives me all the feels and reminds me that anything is possible! I was perusing her website today (www.thechicsite.com) and found this recipe for these Quinoa Bowls (her photo not mine) and decided this would be a GREAT recipe to have on hand over the next few days in case we lose power! (We are getting a major storm here in the northeast!) I also have some @sietefoods
tortilla chips and grilled chicken prepped to have with it as well. We’ve got our TP, water & wine... anything I’m forgetting? #snowmageddon