Look at this beauty😍 @quan_omeara
first fish over a meter standing at 1.10m
Barramundi, get together with friends and crack open this velvety, rich shiraz: perfect with sun, summer and BBQ steak. So put on your boardies, kick off your thongs, lie on the grass and chill. Listen to the currawongs seranade as the sun goes down. Just watch out for the bindi-eyes and mozzies.
Heerlijk die tekst bij deze wijn. Ik noem hem vw-busjes-wijn😄 #barramundi #shiraz2017 #wine #volkswagen #barramundiwines
He gave me 15 minutes to think up and prepare something for dinner (with our very empty pantry). Because we had a movie to catch. Since I'm fresh from Japan, here's the inspo result. Unfortunately no goat testicles to serve him.
#soba #barramundi #japanese #kymtoria
Had easy Barrumundi chowder casserole from @kuhlbarra
earlier !! Thick, creamy and luscious chowder loaded w lotsa premium barramundi fish and vegetables !!
Made some croutons to go along too which complements the chowder perfectly !
The chowder is ready to eat and all you gotta do is to reheat it and I added a touch of shredded parsley too.
And here's the super easy #recipe
for the croutons :
1 slice of bread, diced
45g butter, melted
Pinch of salt
1) Melt the butter and coat the bread evenly with it.
2) Add pinch of salt to bread and mix well.
3) Toast on medium heat in a toaster for approx 10 mins or when bread has turned golden brown. Or 160 degrees C in an oven for approx. 12-15mins till golden brown.
4) Serve it together w the chowder and enjoy !!
Oven Baked Garlic & Ginger Barramundi ..
Bhetki or Barramundi Curry - the perfect weekend lunch ❤
What you need:
8-10 fillets of Barramundi
2 medium onions pureed
4 medium tomatoes pureed
2-3 green chilies, 2" ginger and 8-10 garlic cloves ground together to smooth paste
2 bay leaves
3-4 green cardamom
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1/4 tsp fennel powder
8-10 black peppercorns and 4-5 cloves, powdered
2 tbsp mustard oil
Salt to taste.
1. Clean the barramundi fillets, wash, pat dry. Apply turmeric and salt and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan. Add the fish fillets. Lightly brown them on both sides and remove.
3. Add 1 more tbsp of oil to the pan and heat. Add cinnamon, bay leaves and green cardamom. Saute on low heat for a minute.
4. Add green chili - ginger - garlic paste. Saute until raw aroma goes away.
5. Add onion puree. Saute for 3-4 minutes on low heat until it dries up and turns pale.
6. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, red chili powder and black pepper-clove powder. Mix well and saute for a minute.
7. Add tomato puree. Mix. Partially cover and cook until all moisture evaporates and the mixture turns dark.
8. Add 250ml water. Add salt. mix. Bring it to a boil. Simmer for a minute and add the fish fillets.
9. Cover and cook for couple of minutes. Turn off the heat.
H A R R A H 🌶 B A R R A M U N D I
with me mixed greens, Chilli, tahini & coriander sauce and roasted almonds
Delightful Barramundi lunch to go with the cloud covered sea