As another year comes to a close, we'd like to spend a moment to thank you all. 2018 was another great year for us because of all of you. We hope we can continue to grow and provide you a home for a weekend. Our main goal is to always give you love and support in all your endeavors. We believe in a community where we should all succeed.
From our family to yours, happy holidays and happy new year.
art by @sunnii.day
(we suggest you check her page out.) #akaicon #akaicon2019 #akaicon2018 #redpanda #stringlights #anime #manga #happyholidays #happiness
☕️”We are STILE!!
Now open the door, get yourself into an unknown paradise”☕️ I miss wearing Kaho and getting to see these beautiful people! This is one of my favorite group cosplays! I hope to one day have a full group and make even more memories! ☕️
Some more photos came back from the #AkaiCon2018 @50dangerous
Fashion Show! This was taken by @amandaswansonphotography
and it’s such a gorgeous shot! I love this photo because the pose I’m doing makes me look like a JoJo character lol, thank you so much for these wonderful photos! And thank you to 50%DANGEROUS for letting me be in the show!
Did I just spend my precious hour out of school making this wholesome collage of my precious girl @lumiallecosplay
and I? YUP.😜👍 And did I make it right to left? YUP🤣 my reading of manga panels for so many years... I guess it was only natural for my brain to think that way🤣 I get to spend some time with her this weekend and I'm so excited (BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH...she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met and have in my life to this day! I'm SO THANKFUL for you!)
So here is all our adventures together thus far and I pray many more continue to come 💖
1) When I met her at MTAC spring 2017 for the first time she was dressed in her fabulous Peach cosplay (yes I know Hope this photo is from Akai 2017 but I don't have one of you from MTAC 😭)
2) Hope's birthday party October 2017... I wish we would have taken a photo together but this is legit the only one I took that night! LOL that purple hair continues to look fabulous on you!
3) Nashville Anime Day October 2017 when we cosplayed Yato and Hiyori together😭💖👌 4) MTAC 2018 when we wore Marth and Nezumi to the anime ball
5) (5-8 are from the last time I saw her at Akai con 2018 2 months ago... Hope how has it already been that long? 😭) My Yato and her Todoroki just HAD to take a photo together 🤣👍
6) Friday... I was the only Noragami cosplayer but there was like a million BNHA ones so she got all the attention 🤣👌
7) That night when we cosplayed Deku and Ochako to the ball! I'll never forget how she was fangirling so hard that I gave in and was her "date" to the ball 🤣
7) A goofy selfie when we swapped cosplay acessories 🤣 my gosh... She did such a fabulous job handmaking that mask! 👏 😜
Girl you are just priceless to me and an all around wonderful human human being inside and out. Thank you for loving me just as I am and continuing to encourage and support me through all our good times and the bad 💖💖💖💖
#cosplay #cosplayer #cosplayfriends #cosplayers #cosplaying #cosplayersofinstagram #womenofcosplay #noragami #myheroacademia #bokunoheroacademia #fireemblem #no6 #akaicon2018 #mtac2018 #peach #yato #uraraka #deku
Time for an early panel idea! Akaicon 2019 may be a little ways away but it's never too early to spread the word about a panel. I wanting to do a danganronpa murder mystery panel with the V3 gang so if you're interested then hit me up. I'm also trying to do one for mtac so if you're interested In that too then check out my page for the post.
#akaicon #akaicon2018 #akaicon2019 #panel
Currently interrupting your normal post to bring you photos I found going through my phone from akaicon 2018. I felt sad not getting to use my body paint for this, and felt so out of place when I asked other Steven universe cosplayer for pictures. These two were actually my favorite lapis and peridot that I found at akaicon. Though I forgot to ask their names 😅.
♦️If you cant wake up from the nightmare, maybe you’re not asleep♦️