My daily scoop of dense nutrition is FULL of healthy, valuable ingredients found all over the world. Here is one that you may not have ever heard of: Sacha Inchi
This plant that grows in the highlands of Peru, boasts an incredible list of of benefits, and is in EVERY scoop
1. Cholesterol – Sacha inchi lowers LDL and raises HDL.
2. Well Being – These seeds contain tryptophan, a precursor for serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good hormone and neurotransmitter that helps us deal with stress and feel calm and happy. The omega 3 reduces inflammation in the brain, which can cause mood shifts
3. Weight Loss – Higher serotonin levels also regulate appetite so we don’t get cravings, overeat, or snack more than we need to.
4. Brain Health – The majority of our brain is composed of fat. We need good, healthy fats to resupply those cells & to continually fight inflammation. Inflammation in the brain can cause depression, fatigue, memory issues, and exaggerated responses to pain.
5. Heart Health – Sacha inchi improves circulation while lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, & inflammation throughout the body.
6. Diabetes – Omega 3 helps control glucose levels. Omega 3 may actually reduce insulin resistance in those with type 2 diabetes. Omega 3 also lowers triglyceride levels, which are often high in diabetics.
7. Bone Health – Omega 3s help the body absorb calcium. Foods rich in omega 3 improve bone density, staving off some of the deterioration that occurs as we age.
8. Vision – The vitamin E, A, & maintain eye health. Like the brain, the eyes rely on a good amount of fat, and are prone to inflammatory damage as we get older.
9. Joint Health –The anti-inflammatory nature of sacha inchi may ease joint pain
10. Skin and Hair – Omega 3 fatty acids are vital to healthy hair & skin. They help regulate oil production, keep skin elastic, lock in hydration, protect against sun damage, & help repair damage when it occurs.
And yes, I have samples. Just DM me. #spreadthelove2019