Russell Bedford International
34th Annual Conference, Rome
The Future of Accounting Firms (from left to right)
Andrei Badiu-3BA partner, Marcel-Montreal , Will Townsend-Dublin, Bruce Saward- Melbourne
Moderator: our CEO, Stephen Hamlet
- What are the key drivers of change in business and the accounting profession in particular?
- Will accountants still be needed in the next ten years? Will they have been replaced by technology? Is accountancy a profession that is "computerisable"?
- What key factors should we be considering when thinking about the future? (Society, economy, business, politics, etc.)
- How should accountants respond to anticipated change? (Plan for volatility, pursue technology leadership, apply data analytics, use the global talent pool, etc.)
- How to respond to the requirement for "Integrated reporting"?
- How (and should) ethical leadership play a role in the future?
- How will your firm be affected by the changing nature of accountancy? What are the new challenges for you and your business?
- Does the future provide new opportunities?
- Are you and your team's skills "future-proofed"? Are you prepared?
#RBIannualconference #networking #heretolearn #RBIrome2017
#audit #contabil #fiscalitate #echipa #3bexpert #RBI