- Come on, Aura. You are late for school and it’s your first day! My god, this girl is getting on my nerves. - I’m coming, Jesus. I’m on time and Happy is taking me to school, what’s the problem? And why I have to go to the Midtown School of Science and Technology for nerds, uh?
- Because I want you to be smarter than you are now, now just shut up and go. Hey, I forgot about it, Happy will pick you up from school for dinner. - Yeah, sure. See you later.
Aura goes to the school leaving Pepper and I alone:
- Are you worried about her?
- No, she will be fine. She is smart, just like me. We don’t have nothing to worry about it.
- Tony, remember her powers. If something bad happens to her she won’t be able to control them. Her powers will control her and that will be a problem.
- If something bad happens she will learn to control her powers. Just kidding babe, if something bad happens you know Peter will be there, I mean, Spider-Man.
Since she was a little girl she have these powers and we don’t know how strong is she and if she has other powers besides the ones we know. When Bruce and I made that studios with her, her powers evolved to fast and were in constant change.