There is no limit to what love can do. Love is healing, it’s hope giving, it’s restorative and transformative. Love covers a multitude of sins.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
We believe: • Addiction is a symptom of a deeper problem, not the problem in and of itself.
• People who struggle with addictions are normal, everyday people.
• Addiction doesn't discriminate when it comes to race, social class, or family status.
• Boundaries are important, detachment is important, but not every situation calls for "kick them out" or "leave them".
• The family is worth trying to save.
• God is bigger than addiction!
If you agree with us, please join our movement! ****It can be anonymous!**** How to join:
1. Write "Love Trumps Addiction in [insert your city]" on anything. You can make it nice (like Kara and Tania did) or you can write it on a piece of lined paper with a highlighter (like I did!). 2. Send your picture to us via private message or post it on your social media and tag us @greyministries #lovetrumpsaddiction
3. Spread the word and get your friends to join! There will be prizes along the way. We already gave out a gorgeous, poppy-coloured 'She Reads Truth' Bible!
Addiction and the way people think about it is becoming an epidemic. How will it change? From women like YOU. That's how.
We cannot be a movement alone, we need you to join in with us on it!
Want to get even more involved? Let me know if you'd like to post up posters of this campaign in your hometown!
Who can change the world? Girls! (And LOVE)
#lovetrumpsaddiction #helloleahgrey #nycblogger #livefullyalive #motherhoodsimplified #lifeunscripted #littlethingsinlife #simplepleasures #flourishoninsta #hillsong #hillsongnyc #christianwoman #lovelywanderings #proverbs31 #lampandlight #ohheymama #canadianblogger #womenentrepreneurs #montclair #flashesofdelight #knowledgeispower