💡 What kind of tools do u use for blending the line art...?
Hey loves!! Welcome to my Coloring 101 🤹♀️
I know some ppl prefer blending the lines when coloring and I love it too. Used to use white gel pen, but it ran out quickly n oftentimes it got stuck n I ended buying new ones.
So lately I use other media that "save up" time n money 😂 (coz I lazy af)
It's poster color/tempera paint (I use Sakura poster color in White)
❤ WHY WE LUVV IT
▪ Cheap - in 30ml bottle only cost u $1 n lasts forever
▪ Fast drying n no cracking/streaking
▪ Dry to matte - which is easy to paint over on top of it
▪ Blendable with other media
▪ Pigmented - cover all the lines seamlessly (do double layer if needed)
▪ or even create highlights 🌟 QUICK TIP
• You can add bit of water to the paint if u find it too thick
• If u make mistakes, just brush it with clean water then quick tap with tissue. And start over again
For more coloring beats, follow #cindycinkcoboholic