The Little Foxes (1941) 💜
Bette, photographed arriving in Boston prior to her trip to England in 1936 during her fight against Warner Bros. for better parts and more contractual freedom 💛
I remember watching this scene for the first time and I couldn't stop laughing.😂 (1957s "Funny Face")
Bette Davis interview 1972. “ I’ve lived on stairs ...stairs are very very dramatic...I’ve killed men on stairs, I’ve fallen down stairs...” #bettedavis #classichollywood
While the movie never explains why Holly is wearing a toga-like towel ensemble at a fête in her apartment, a part of Breakfast at Tiffany’s that ended up on the cutting-room floor showed her taking a bath when she remembers that she had invited people over for a party.
#audreyhepburn #breakfastattiffanys #hollygolightly
"It's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you're not. Its' a sign of your worth sometimes, if you're hated by the right people." - #BetteDavis
The evolution of Marlon Brando from boy to man.
"I put on an act sometimes, and people think I'm insensitive. Really, it's like a kind of armour because I'm too sensitive. If there are two hundred people in a room and one of them doesn't like me, I've got to get out."
El largometraje desconocido sobre Juárez
#BenitoJuárez #BetteDavis #PaulMuni #WilliamDieterle
El día de hoy, estamos recordando el natalicio de Benito Juárez, y considero que es un excelente momento para hablar de una cinta que es una de las pocas que existen sobre la…
Bette Davis and Anne Baxter in “All About Eve” 1950. 🎬❤️🎥
- Claudette Colbert was originally supposed to play Margo Channing, but had to drop out because of an injury.
- The role of Eve was supposed to be played by Jeanne Crain, but she was pregnant.
- Bette Davis and Anne Baxter were both nominated for best actress for Oscars. This is the only film in history to earn four female acting Oscar nominations. Celeste Holme and Thelma Ritter were up for supporting actress.
- Bette Davis and Gary Merrill (Bill Simpson) fell in love during production. Despite the fact that they were both married to other people. When the film was released, they were married and stayed together for 10 years.
- Bette filmed all her scenes in 16 days. Wow.