To make doing assignments easier, you can reverse engineer them so that they aren’t so hard to do.
This is the process:
1. Know the end game – what do you have to deliver? What is the question asking for, when is it due by, how many words, what format?
2. Draw a timeline on a piece of paper with the due date at the far right and today at the far left.
3. Work out what you have to for this paper, for example: •Research •Writing •Reviewing •Submit
4. Work out how long you think you need for each segment and then mark them on your timeline.
5. Then create a basic structure for your paper, for example: •Introduction •Background •Analysis of Theories 1, 2, 3 •Conclusion •References, Appendices
6. Work on each section within the timeframe that you allocated. Remember to give yourself lots of time to read and edit what you write.
7. Print out the finished assignment and read it to yourself. Often reading out loud is a good idea because you can hear how the sentences flow better that way. Make any changes needed.
8. Ask someone you trust to review it and make comments. Make any changes you think will improve your paper.
9. Submit your paper by the due date. Feel great that you did it!! Following this general process each time will get easier and easier and in no time you will feel really comfortable managing your workload.
Have a great day xoxo
#mistyslifetips #positivevibes #motivationalquotes #dogsofinstagram #dog #animals #puppies #barkhappy #pups #pupsofinstagram #instadog #happydogs #fluffydog #cobberdog #pets #animalsofinstagram #cats #happy #puppy #horse #bunny #cat #guineapig #kindness #pig #love #lifebydesign #homework #assignments
Join us for an upcoming seminar on Assignments! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🗓 Mar 27 @ 2:30pm - 4:30pm
📍 RE/MAX Imperial Realty Inc., Brokerage
2390 Bristol Circle, Unit 4, Oakville
🔈 David Korman
I had so much fun creating this🙌🏽
FOR RENT: 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath + Large Office and Atrium on the water at False Creek!
Love where you live with this beautifully renovated bright townhouse! This townhouse is located in a wonderful neighbourhood, steps away from the seawall and walking distance to Granville Market with easy access to the aquabus and downtown Vancouver. Highlights include panoramic water and city views, glass ceiling enclosed atrium, hot tub overlooking marina, upgraded kitchen with top of the line appliances in-floor radiant heating, In-suite Miele washer and dryer and more! $4650 / month
Contact us at email@example.com
to rent this stunning property now!
Dstv rebranding stationary.
Doing lots of research about uni and what the right option for me is going to be, there’s so many things to consider but I’m sure the right option will appear the more I think on it ✨also got several assignments due in next week so spending lots of time thinking about those ☕️