Pretty soon you'll be out of options & oxygen!
Junior Jits 4.30pm
Adults 6.30pm *last kids classes for the term this Saturday. Classes return for term 4 Monday 8th October.
September 17,2018• 👋 👋 👋 still here lol haven’t had a full gym day since the start of my work/school/work schedule. Just have a ton going on at once. Still doing circuits at home plus i work hard throughout every class i teach. My step goal are still being crushed though these past two weeks. ALSO finally got some courage to go buy some jeans and i didn’t have a total meltdown i honestly cannot even remember the last time i can say that happened. It felt good. Plus I’m down to the size pant i was before i put on unnecessary weight. Feeling good today 💪🏼 #bodsquad
I've never understood these reseal stickers, I mean who are these people who stop and reseal??? #allornothing
Captain America Shield Barbell Plates - Old school training meets Old Glory styling with these urethane barbell plates.
Back in stock!!! https://onnit.sjv.io/c/1234430/349617/5155
Giving flat bench a break for awhile. This was my first week getting back into incline dumbbell presses!! Felt pretty damn heavy but I got the 170’s for 10 With some guidance. Slowly but surely I’ll work my way to those 200’s. I think it pretty important to set small goals for yourself in the off season to Keep that motivation and hunger alive. Successful off season are usually what wins shows there’s only so much progress you can make in prep. I can’t wait to get back on stage but for now I’m Making the most of this season 🎯
➰Don‘t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are!➰
#allornothing #liveit #smile
3 weeks. No significant difference on the first sight. But for me it is. I prefer the left one. More volume, little more mass, even thou the cuts are less. Sure it’s nothing even worth thinking about and others would be glad. But for me. I feel it...
🗜: 83,2kg ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*Anzeige* da Personen/Seiten und Marken markiert.
"You are too full of everything that makes you whole to ever be loved in halves"
❗️Flathead Keto Pizza Recipe 🍕❗️ 1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Combine 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese with 2 TBS cubed cream cheese
3. Heat cheese for 90 seconds (Stir Halfway through) Stir again until well incorporated.
4. Stir in two beaten eggs and 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour-Knead with your hands until dough forms.
5. Spread the dough on lined pan with rolling pin or hands at 1/3” or 1/4” thickness. Use a toothpick or fork to poke holes in order to avoid bubbles.
6. Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes where bubbles are forming. Bake for additional 3-7 minutes until crust starts to brown.
7. Add desired toppings and cook to your preferred level of brown! 📸: @ol_merrick_lo