Family traditions inspire so much of how we cook in the kitchen. So at @189bydominiqueansel
, we’re starting a series of Sunday night suppers THIS SUNDAY 9/16 that we’re calling, What Mom Cooked on Sundays, where each week, one of our chefs will be cooking up a menu inspired by the lessons and recipes they’ve learned from their families. First up this Sunday is a menu from our Executive Chef @anthony_nicolas_stagnaro.
A nod to his Italian roots, the menu includes:
* Arancini with arborio, mozzarella, all the kitchen's herbs, and hand-crushed pomodoro
* Burrata & Center-Cut Heirloom Tomatoes with aged Champagne balsamic, olive oil, and ripped basil
* Veal and Pork Meatballs with baguette breadcrumbs and pomodoro
* Clams Fra-Diavolo with fire-roasted red peppers and Italian table white wine
* Two-Day Lasagna with bolognese, burrata, and fromage blanc
* Anise Pizzelle for dessert, with coffee mascarpone and Amaretto whipped ganache, Marsala, and fresh strawberries.
Reservations are up now on @Resy
and DominiqueAnselLA.com. #189byDominiqueAnsel @TheGroveLA #sundaysupper #losangeles